Bill offers a wide variety of seminars and he works hard
to develop programs that meet your specific needs. Here
is a little about some of his more popular programs.
Key Note Addresses
Dominate your Market: The Best Team Wins!
This spectacular and unique program has audiences glued
to their seats as Bill leads them through his 5-step
program designed to help you build a “market dominating”
team. Regardless of your industry or market you will be
able to apply this program to your team and see results
in a very short time frame. You will leave this seminar
highly charged and armed with the tools to be a better
leader. Bill will give you a 5-step model that you can
instantly put to work in your organization.
Customer Service: Seeing what your Customers See..
This seminar will cause you to look at customer service
in a completely new way. We can all agree that attitude
is the biggest factor in customer service but what
really drives our attitude? This seminar will dive deep
into the world of social mindfulness and explore the
connection it has to customer service. You will learn
how the way we view life controls our ability to serve
others. Can we offer great customer service when we feel
life is unfair? This seminar offers real solutions to
your customer service issues.
Taming the Temperament: A psychological
approach to leasing and selling. This highly successful
and popular program will make you think, laugh and
ponder. You will learn so much about human behavior and
what drives our decision-making. This research-based
seminar continues to be a crowd favorite. Bill will
introduce you to the four basic human temperaments and
describe how our temperament type dictates how we view
the sales process. This is a “can’t miss” program for
every sales and leasing team.
Bill offers training and seminars on:
- • Partners with a Vision: Managing and
Motivating the Maintenance Team.
- • Taking the Risk out of Emergency Service.
- • Money Management for Maintenance.
- • Understanding the Mind of the Maintenance
- • I’ve been Tricked and my Residents are
Ticked: Hiring the right people for your maintenance
- • Customer Service and Social Mindfulness.
Leasing and Sales:
- • Taming the Temperament: A psychological
approach to leasing and selling.
- • Why we Buy.
- • Turning Callers into Customers: Telephone
techniques that work.
- • Hard Marketing in a Soft Market.
Leadership and Management:
- • Lead to Succeed: the qualities of successful
- • Dad can’t always Drive: Building self-driven
- • Happy Managers Hire Right.
- • Dominate your Market: the best team wins.
- • How to be happy though Stressed.